Translate

domingo, 18 de julho de 2010

Pensamento do Dia via "Gossip Girl"

Chuck: I should've never abandoned. He knew he made the wrong decision as soon as his plane took off. I distracted myself all summer, hoping not to feel it. But I still feel.
Blair: And?
Chuck: I was afraid. Lest we stayed the whole summer together, just us and you would see.
Blair: See what?
Chuck: I. Please do not go with him.
Blair: Why? Give me a reason. And "I'm Chuck Bass" does not count.
Chuck: Because you do not want.
Blair: Not good enough.
Chuck: I do not want too.
Blair: Not good enough.
Chuck: What else is?
Blair: The real reason for me to stay where I am and not get in the car. Three words. Eight Letters. Tell me and I am yours.
Chuck: Me. I..Blair: Thank you. That was all I needed to hear.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin