Translate

quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012

Conheça o “Home Office” de Lauren Conrad

O "The Coveteur" te leva para conhecer o "Home Office" de Lauren Conrad - Amei o mural de inspirações!
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love maxi dresses and think they are such versatile and romantic pieces. I wore this nude, tiered chiffon dress (from my first collection for paper crown) with a sash to a ball held at the National History Museum. The silk dress on the right I wore for a photoshoot at my home in Laguna. In the center is a vintage nightgown – I love the little details and bias cut of this particular piece.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Left to Right: Dress, paper crown; Nightgown, Vintage; Dress, paper crown</span>#inline_01<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I got these shoes from Topshop a couple years ago because I was obsessed with the color. Looking around, itʼs pretty evident. I love filling bookshelves with old books. I shop at vintage stores and buy stacks in similar colors.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Topshop</span>#inline_03<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top, Alice + Olivia </span>#inline_05<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I found these in Capri while vacationing in Italy with my family a few years ago. They are more art than footwear. I've only worn them a couple of times because they are so delicate. I love how they dance as you walk.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Alexander McQueen </span>#inline_07<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Love this shot! I got the sheer candle holders on a trip to Bali last year.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clutch, CHANEL</span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Clearly, I have a fascination with Chanel. I began collecting old perfume bottles a few years back because I thought they were so pretty. The crown is (embarrassingly) from when I was on the homecoming court in high school.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Hair Comb, Kimberely Hair Comb</span>#inline_11<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I adore Audrey Hepburn, and have many books about her around my apartment. I stole these sunglasses off one of my guy friends on the 4th of July (shhhhhh) now they are one of my favorite pairs.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Sunglasses, Crap</span>#inline_14
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love vintage jewelery, not only to wear but also to hang around the space Iʼm in.<br />
I usually have luck at flea markets or The Way We Wore. The necklace in the center is one of my favorites and often makes appearances in paper crown lookbooks. It's an old hair barrette turned into a necklace. When I am designing for LC Lauren Conrad jewelry, most of the collection is inspired by vintage pieces.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Left to Right. Necklaces, Unknown Designer, Vintage, Vintage</span>#inline_10<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This photo is lovely, very much represents paper crown.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Top and Skirt, paper crown; Clutch, CHANEL </span>#inline_08<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I found this backpack at a vintage expo I go to a couple times a year. I wear it every time I go to Disneyland or any other similar outing. It was a pretty fun find.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>All, CHANEL</span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This clutch was in my favorite color and I had to have it. The first time I wore it someone spilled red wine all over it. Kind of heart breaking, but luckily it was saved.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clutch, CHANEL</span>
Fotos: The Coveteur 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin