Translate

terça-feira, 14 de agosto de 2012

GB ♥ Home Office


<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>An aerial view from the loft in my office overlooking the first floor. I love how open and airy the space feels - but also cozy, because I want all of our visitors to feel at home.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
Se tem uma mas minha maiores paixões (além de blog, revistas e moda masculina) é decoração!
Adoro ir nessas lojas de decoração onde tem espaços assinados por arquitetos edesign de interiores e a Casa Cor já virou um dos meus passeios quase obrigatórios do ano!!!
Porém, diante de toda a casa planejada, tem um espaço que vem chamando minha atenção/desejo/mania no momento, o antigo escritório, agora se chama Home Office - aquele lugar lindo, na sua casa que tem todas as suas características e de fato tudo aquilo que você mais precisa (fora o closet né?).
Um dos sites que nos possibilita a visita na casa/escritório daquele nosso artista/editor é o The Conveteur e é com ajuda dele vamos conhecer e se inspirar em alguns home offices, com destaque as editoras do "Who What Wear" e Elle"
- Carrie Bradshaw
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I bought Vogue instead of dinner. I found it fed me more. – Carrie Bradshaw<br />
</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
- Susie Lau <span class='fancyPhotoDesc'> Os saltos de cetim são de Christopher Kane e eles foram feitos um para o seu show '12 S / S, mas no final, ele decidiu usar as sandálias de piscina que você vê à direita.  Eu acho que foi uma boa, mas eu não pude resistir o cetim muito quando os vi na venda de amostra (que é lendária em Londres). </ Span> <span class='fancyPhotoName'> Todos, Christopher Kane </ span> # inline_16
- Brad Goreski<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The glasses are vintage Ray-Bans that have transition lenses. I wear them a lot. They often serve as a pop of colour. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Pierre Hardy; Sunglasses, Vintage Ray-Ban </span>#inline_09<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Gary and I travel a lot, and we pick up little tiny knick-knacks along the way.  We’ve been all over the world, so we’ve collected a lot of pieces. Gary is particularly interested in ashtrays, even though we don’t smoke. Metallic shoes are a staple in my wardrobe. They take any outfit from zero to hero!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Various Designers </span>#inline_16- Charlotte Ronson
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This clutch was a unique find for me because I’m not usually drawn to leopard prints. But this Alaïa is different: it has a great shape and the leopard is fun - not cheesy or very serious. It’s very well done. I wore it for the first time recently to a charity event.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Clutch, Alaïa </span>#inline_03<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>As far as work goes, there isn’t really a set schedule as there is always so much going on, and I’m involved in very different projects. I meet with my team everyday, especially when we are starting a new season. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Chanel</span>
- Taylor Tomasi Hill
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The necklace on my Apple is a brand called Shourouk that I found at a trade show in Paris a few years ago.  I am so excited for them as they are finally getting a lot of buzz in the states.</p>
<p style=
Necklace, Shourouk " />
- Rachel Zoe
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>OMG shoes! People ask me if I get desensitized seeing so many shoes every day, but I don’t think that’s actually possible.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>A peek into my office of vintage archives, aka, my second closet! It is the greatest source of inspiration when designing new looks. Reference the past to see what works and what doesn’t.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>This is where the magic happens! My branding office is where I spend most of my time in meetings for my collection and designing.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
- Lauren Santo Domingo
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Stars & stripes.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>From L to R, Chanel, Chanel. Marc Jabobs</span>
- Garance Doré
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'></span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Fendi; Bag, Mulberry </span>#inline_15
- Who What Wear: Chen editora de beleza da Teen Vogue
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>People are lamenting the end of the paper generation as people go digital but I think I keep Post-It notes in business. They're everything.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>#inline_06

<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Organized chaos? Not quite. More like chaos, period. I oversee the Beauty, Health, and Features sections of the magazine, which means layouts are constantly flowing through my office! And despite the seeming mess, I swear I know where every single thing is in my office. </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I wish I had one of those desks that has three sheets of papers on it, a gorgeous vase of flowers, and that's it. But, for better or worse, an enormous amount of paper and products passes through my office (stories, press releases, nine trillion samples to test) and I do try to read—or at least try it all—of it before passing it on. That creates a logjam and really a rather messy desk. Sigh.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>#inline_07
- Who What Wear: Jenni Kayne / Designer
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I am a Virgo, so I am always very organized; a clean desk is essential for my sanity, especially in a small space like our Almont office. I love my LV laptop case: it’s perfect to bring my laptop back and forth from work, and I always have it on my lap when I’m using my computer in bed.  I bought it literally right before I had my son Tanner, almost four years ago. </p>
<p style=Peonies are my favourite flowers, and when they are in season I love having them at home and at work. They are so gorgeous! I love doing my own flowers, but my favourite florists in L.A. are Bloom & Plume and Botany.
One of my oldest friends started Pressed, and I am obsessed with their juice. I drink a Greens 2 and Grapefruit Mint every morning for breakfast. I also love their Watermelon Mint as an afternoon snack in the summer-time—and it’s Tanner’s favourite!Glasses and Jewellery, Unknown Designers; Laptop Case, Louis Vuitton#inline_03" />
- Who Whta Wear: Petra Flannery - Stylist
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My Céline bag is one of my favourites—it’s the perfect leopard and goes with<br />
everything. The booties are Alexander McQueen and are super fun. I love my white<br />
lacquer desk. It's where I work when I am in the office; I try to keep it clean so I can<br />
stay focused, which is not always easy with the amount of Post-its I tend to collect! My<br />
French chair is something I have re-painted and recovered several times. I like the<br />
contrast it has to the desk.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Alexander McQueen; Bag, Céline</span>#inline_03
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I collect magazines as well; there are so many great stories to reference and be<br />
inspired by. Many of the magazines I collect contain bodies of my work, editorials<br />
and clients named Best Dressed.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Shoes, Charlotte Olympia </span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My board is where I keep things I don’t want to lose: a bow from an outfit, a receipt, an invitation. I attach pictures I love, things that inspire me or that I desire. My favourite keepsakes are the letters I have received from all the amazing designers I am lucky to work with.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
- Who What WearLauren Bucquet - Designer de calçados e acessórios da Rag & Bone
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I tend to have an affinity for anything mini, as well as most things CÉLINE, so when I first saw this bag online, it became an instant obsession. I literally stalked Barneys and Bergdorf’s until it arrived! </p>
<p style=The shoes are all vintage; the platforms are these amazing hand-woven shoes made in Mexico from the 1960s, and they definitely helped shape our pre-fall '12 collection in a major way. The ones on the end are vintage Dr. Scholl’s—super classic.
Shoes, Vintage; Bag, CÉLINE#inline_06" /><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'> Estes OS MEUS São Óculos de sol Illesteva, eu amo a silhueta Clássica misturada com armações de metal de como nao-tao-Clássicos.  Eles São definitivamente hum dos MEUS Verão vai-tos.  </ Span> class='fancyPhotoName'> Óculos de Sol, Illesteva </ span> # inline_02
- Who What Wear: Jane Bryant / Fashion Designer
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The magic happens when my desk is a disaster. I love all of my magazines, books, swatches, sketch pads and pencils. All of my inspirations are scattered about on my desk.  If I'm not working at my messy desk, you can find me working on the floor. There's more room to spread out.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
- Who What WearShirley Cookceo co-founder Proenza Schouler
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Everyday is very different depending on the time of year (and time of day).  I’m involved in literally every part of the company so at any given moment I could be reviewing sketches and colors, discussing sales strategy, reviewing business plans, or visiting stores.  The best part of my job is that I’m never bored or pigeonholed into one area.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>My desk!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
- Who What WearTara McCollum / RP da Banana Republic
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The Mad Men capsule collection was so much fun to work on. We collaborated with Janie Bryant, Mad Men’s costume designer extraordinaire, to launch this fab collection last fall. I'm a HUGE fan of the show so it was a thrill work closely with Janie, visit the costume shop, meet the cast, and get my mug with Jon Hamm. I died.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Credits, credits! Our blood, sweat & tears.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>- Who What Wear: Fashion Offices do WWW
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The view from Hillary's desk. On the left is her ipad, which she carries in a Dodocase (it looks like a moleskin notebook) and a Smythson notepad that says Keep Calm And Carry On on the front (a gift from Teen Vogue's Danielle Nussbaum). The chair is vintage and was recovered in black-and-white tweed for a Chanel-inspired look.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Hillary's go-to day bag—Mulberry's Small Bayswater Satchel—sitting calmly in the reception area. The table is one of Katherine's vintage/flea market finds; we painted the base gold! </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Mulberry</span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Hillary's inspiration/works-in-progress/beauty board. It's a hodgepodge of editorial images (mainly Tim Walker), personal photos, souvenirs (Mulberry stickers from their Coachella party), and an Astrology Zone calendar as well as potential products for future beauty stories.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>Feast your eyes on the inspiration board of Creative Director Katherine Power! Let's see: we've got a look from Jenni Kayne's Resort twelve collection…a Chloé advertisement…some chic street-style shots…and her blue Reed Krakoff Mini Shoulder Bag. Sounds about right!</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'>Bag, Reed Krakoff</span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>The lovely view from Katherine's desk.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span><span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>A peek at our editorial calendar. In addition to our monthly lineups, we also have four months of stories hanging on boards across the editorial team's wall. We try to plan things out quite a bit in advance! </span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
*Extras:
Julia Petit do Petiscos

E Barbie Mad Men!
<span class='fancyPhotoDesc'>I love working on the show. The cast and crew is amazing, and so are the sets, props, and wardrobe. These are Mad Men collectable dolls! So fun.</span><span class='fancyPhotoName'></span>
Fotos: the conveteur/ petiscos

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin